3M Littmann® Classic II S.E. stethoscope 2210
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times. Made in the U.S.A.
The Littmann® Classic II S.E. is double sided. Side one is simply a traditional bell. The other side features 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length (Metric): 71 cm
- Model: Classic II S.E.
- Net Weight (Metric): 125 g
- Occupation: EMT/EMS, Entry Level Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Medical Assistant, Nursing Student, Paediatrician, Physician Assistant
- Patient: Adult
- Performance: 7
- Product Family: Classic Stethoscopes
- Product Line: Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Special Adaptors: No
- Warranty: 3 years