3M Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope 2146
Feel good about you and your decision to choose the best for your patients. This stethoscope, with its award winning ergonomic design, combines high performance and comfort in one side.
- Comfortable to use with its award winning ergonomic design.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- Educators can purchase the Littmann® Master Classic II as a teaching stethoscope which is the same great quality with a long, 40” tube and two headsets allowing both the educator and the student to hear the same sound simultaneously.
- Expect great performance with an 8 rating on a 1-10 scale.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- You will get excellent sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Applications - Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish - Plated and polished alloy
- Chestpiece Technology - Single sided
- Diaphragm Diameter - 4.4 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial) - 1.75 Inch
- Diaphragm Material - Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type - Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type - Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips - Yes
- Headset Material - Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length - 27 Inch
- Length (Metric) - 69 cm
- Model - Master Classic II
- Net Weight - 160 g
- Net Weight (Metric) - 160 g
- Occupation - EMT/EMS, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Medical Assistant, Nursing Student, Paediatrician
- Patient - Adult
- Performance - 8
- Product Family - Classic Stethoscopes
- Product Line - Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Special Adaptors - No
Warranty Period - 3 years