Duplex®: Frequency analysis
20 Hz – 100 Hz max. 3.6 dB at 100 Hz
100 Hz – 1,500 Hz max. 21.7 dB at 300 Hz
Duplex® is the high-grade Riester quality stethoscope with precision double chest-piece:
- The acoustic performance has been considerably improved.
- Double-headed chest-piece available in two types: chromium-plated brass or specially lightweight aluminium, galvanized.
- Special membrane for perfect auscultation, Ø 48 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Bell, Ø 36 mm.
- Overall length: 77 cm.
Duplex® is supplied with a pair of replacement ear-tips and a replacement membrane.
Made in Germany.
The duplex®-stethoscopes from Riester impress through first-class quality at an attractive price.
- They offer practical solutions for the daily challenges encountered in office practices and hospitals.
- Considerably improved acoustic performance.
- Precision double chest-piece for perfect auscultation, with Riester special membranes and bells.
- Matt chromium-plated binaural, which can be adjusted by turning.
- With external spring.
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal.
- Strong Y-tube made of PVC to shield against undesired stray sounds.