The high quality stethoscope tristar® with three different sized double chest-pieces for adults, children/babies and new-born children is outstandingly suitable for perfect auscultation in all frequency ranges.
Considerably improved acoustic performance in all areas of application.
Features & Benefiits:
- Double chest-pieces for duplex®, duplex® baby and duplex® neonatal made of aluminium with practical rapid-exchange connector.
- Special membranes, Ø 48 mm, 36 mm, 28 mm, for first-class acoustics.
- Particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Bells Ø 36 mm, 28 mm, 24 mm.
- Matt chromium-plated binaural with integrated reinforced double-spring.
- Optimal sealing of the external auditory canal with soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread.
- Particularly strong Y-tube made of PVC for optimal acoustics to shield against undesired stray sounds.
- Overall length: 79 cm, 78.5 cm, 78 cm.
Tristar® is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
Made in Germany.