- Riester are distinguished by outstanding acoustic performance. They have been completely new constructed to meet the challenges of daily diagnostic practice.
The new duplex®2.0 with numerous innovative detail solutions, offers acoustics in a class of its own for perfect auscultation of adults and children.
The duplex®2.0 is available with stainless steel chest-piece as well as in an ultra-light weight aluminium version.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges,
- Precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel or aluminium,
- Special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin,
- Total length: 74 cm,
- Weight: 151 g (stainless steel), 97 g (aluminium)
The duplex®2.0 is supplied with one pair of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane and a name plate.
Ask a question
Write your opinion