3M™ Littmann® Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope 2119, Caribbean Blue Tube
- Paediatric patients are deserving of your best care and attention. 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes has taken the time and care to develop special high quality stethoscopes for smaller bodies.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a 1” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side.
- A 7 rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance represents its acoustic quality.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- You will get high quality sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears.
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Patient comfort is assured when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial): 1.31 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Floating diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 28 Inch
- Length (Metric): 71 cm
- Model: Paediatric
- Net Weight :105 g
- Occupation: Neonatologist, NICU Nurse, Paediatrician
- Patient: Infant, Paediatric
- Performance: 7
- Product Family :Paediatric and Infant Stethoscopes
- Product Line: Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 2.5 cm
- Small Diaphragm Diameter (imperial): 1 Inch
- Special Adaptors: No
Warranty : 3 years
Made in the U.S.A.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion