3M™ Littmann® Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope 2119, Caribbean Blue Tube
- Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a 1” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side.
- A 7 rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance represents its acoustic quality.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- You will get high quality sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears.
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Patient comfort is assured when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial): 1.31 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Floating diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 28 Inch
- Length (Metric): 71 cm
- Model: Paediatric
- Net Weight :105 g
- Occupation: Neonatologist, NICU Nurse, Paediatrician
- Patient: Infant, Paediatric
- Performance: 7
- Product Family :Paediatric and Infant Stethoscopes
- Product Line: Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 2.5 cm
- Small Diaphragm Diameter (imperial): 1 Inch
- Special Adaptors: No
Warranty : 3 years
Made in the U.S.A.