Riester schiötz B tonometer (inclined scale)
- Schiötz B with inclined scale. Specification 5, polished weights, with inspection certificate.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Schiötz B, with inclined scaleSpecification 5, polished weights, with inspection certificate.
Benefits & Features:
- Highly precise eye tonometer according to Prof. Schiötz for measuring intra-ocular pressure.
- Its reliability and durability makes this quality measuring instrument indispensable in every ophthalmologist’s practice and eye clinic.
- High quality agate bearing for an extremely long service life.
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 sub-divisions.
- Perfect reading of the scale with red pointer.
- All vital parts are made of stainless steel, other parts are chrome-plated.
- Complete in a black deluxe case with velvet-look inserts.
- Supplied with three weights (5.5 g, 7.5 g, 10 g) and a conversion table.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion