Tonometer Schiötz C (inclined scale) Riester
- schiötz C, with inclined scale. Specification 3.Highly precise eye tonometer according to Prof. Schiötz for measuring intra-ocular pressure.
Schiötz C, with inclined scale. Specification 3.
Benefits & Features:
- Highly precise eye tonometer according to Prof. Schiötz for measuring intra-ocular pressure.
- Its reliability and durability makes this quality measuring instrument indispensable in every ophthalmologist’s practice and eye clinic.
- High quality agate bearing for an extremely long service life.
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 sub-divisions.
- Perfect reading of the scale with red pointer.
- All vital parts are made of stainless steel, other parts are chrome-plated.
- Complete in a black deluxe case with velvet-look inserts.
- Supplied with three weights (5.5 g, 7.5 g, 10 g) and a conversion table.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion