Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
A glove made from velour and honeycomb fabric in the interior, hook closure with safety strap. Independent finger splints with metal strap and closure system with velour and hook fastening. The finger splints are made from malleable aluminium, enabling adjustment of the extension or flexion of the metacarpophalangeal (MCP) and interphalangeal (IP) joints.
- Immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal (MCP) and interphalangeal (IP) joints in full extension or flexion.
- The design of the glove with individual finger splints enables the patient to select which finger or fingers to immobilise.
- As the splints are independent, the index, middle, ring or little finger can be immobilised by selecting the required splint, sliding it into the slot and fastening with the hook.
- As a method for immobilising the metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joints.
- Finger fractures, dislocations, trauma injuries, capsular ligamentous injuries, metacarpal fractures, retractile scars in burns cases, bursitis.
- As a method of postoperative immobilisation.
- Duputryen’s disease.
It includes 3 finger splints of varying lengths depending on the size selected.
Size 1: (1 x size-1 splint and 2 x size-3 splints)
Sizes 2, 3 and 4: (1 x size-2 splint and 2 x size-4 splints)
|Size||Perimeter around the metacarpophalangeal joint||Finger lenght|
|1||15 cm - 17 cm||7.5 cm - 8.5 cm|
|2||17 cm - 19 cm||8.5 cm - 9.5 cm|
|3||19 cm - 22 cm||9.5 cm - 11 cm|
|4||22 cm - 25 cm||11 cm - 12.5 cm|