Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Postoperative, e.g., after hip operations (endoprostheses, implantation or replacement).
- Conservative, e.g., for arthritis, muscle strains
- Compression in order to reduce the risk of postoperative edema
- Stabilisation of hip
- Improved coordination and perception of the hip musculature (proprioception)
- Slight rotated function on the hip joint
Side: left or right
Sporlastic. Made in Germany.
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Feel free to contact with us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
Yes - It`s one of the most popular hip brace among customers which want to move comfortable in everyday life.
But you have to choose a correct size of this product.
Coxa Hit is easier to put on, fits better to the body. But as I wrote is really important to make a correct measurement.
This two products are made from different materials so they are.
In your case, both products are recommended, but it`s hard to predict in which of them you will feel more comfortable.
It would be good for you, if you will try to fit on this models/ in medical store in your town/
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|S||80 - 90|
|M||90 - 100|
|L||100 - 110|
|XL||110 - 120|
Measurement: 5 cm below navel