Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The knee orthosis Genu Arexa is used for the functional treatment of crutiate ligament injuries. It stabilizes the joint and offers a movement limitation option – with a high level of wearer comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Used for the functional treatment of anterior crutiate ligament (ACL) and collateral ligament (MCL, LCL) injuries.
- Joint stabilization with optional movement limitation of the knee joint.
- Easy handling.
- Auto-adaptive plastic wingsAnatomical tibia cushionsHigh comfort.
The knee orthosis Genu Arexa 50K13 is used for the functional treatment of anterior crutiate ligament (ACL) injuries. It stabilizes the joint and offers a movement limitation option. Furthermore, the Genu Arexa is indicated after collateral ligament injuries (MCL, LCL) and capsular ligament injuries. It can also be used for relief after meniscus reconstructions.
Due to the innovative Click 2 Go system of the Genu Arexa, the medically required range of movement limitation can be set quickly and without tools. The available extension stops range from 6° to 45° and the flexion stops range from 6° to 90°. The knee width adjustment is just as easy and also does not require tools; it can be used to adjust the orthosis, for example in case of joint swelling. In just a few steps, five millimeter wide spacer rings can be inserted at the medial and/or lateral joint.Since the tibia area is particularly sensitive to spot loads, the distal frame is equipped with a slim, comfortable cushion. The belt underneath the knee has a special anatomical cushion which avoids pressure points and prevents undesirable rotation of the orthosis. Due to the unique material properties of TechnoGel®, the condyle cushions provide optimal pressure distribution and an ideal contact surface. It also has good hygienic properties and is pleasant to wear on the skin.The plastic panels on the distal and proximal end of the orthosis, with their flexible plastic wings, automatically adjust to the contour of the leg when the belts are tightened and increase wearing comfort. Time-consuming shaping of the material is not required. Combined with the low weight and the slim, modern design which closely fits the body and allows for unobtrusive use under clothing, a high level of patient compliance is achieved.
- Knee complaints with serious and/or complex ligament laxity and/or serious feelings of instability.
- Optional flexion and/or extension limitation.
- Protection of the knee joint after surgery on the anterior crutiate ligament (ACL) and/or on the collateral ligament (MCL, LCL).
- Pre-operative or chronic instability of the anterior crutiate ligament (ACL).
- Functional conservative treatment of collateral ligament injuries.
- Serious and/or complex post-traumatic instability of the knee joint (ACL, MCL, LCL).
- Serious and/or complex degenerative instability of the knee joint (e.g. in case of serious gonarthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis).
- Stabilization / movement limitation after meniscus surgery
Size: S - XXL
1. Click-2-Go system.
The innovative Click-to-Go system allows the required range of motion limits to be adjusted quickly and without tools. The knee width can also be adjusted just as easily, again without tools, for example to adjust the orthosis according to the level of swelling in the joint. In just a few simple steps, five millimetre wide spacers can be inserted into the joints.
- Flexion: 6°/10°/20°/30°/45°/60°/75°/90°
- Extension: 6°/10°/20°/30°/45°
2. Anatomically shaped shin pad.
The tibia area in particular can be very sensitive to stress. The strap below the knee therefore has a special anatomical pad to prevent pressure points on the shin. At the same time, this prevents undesired rotation of the orthosis.
3. Slim, lightweight design.
The orthosis can be worn comfortably and discreetly beneath clothing, thanks to its slim, close-fitting design. In addition, its low weight does not restrict the patient any more than necessary.
4. TechnoGel condyle pads.
The TechnoGel condyle pads with their skin-friendly fabric cover are made from a high-quality material that allows for optimal pressure distribution, while at the same time having excellent hygiene properties.
5. The frame is made from a high-strength aluminium alloy.
The frame's design offers optimal stability and torsional stiffness.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference A (cm / inch)||Circumference B (cm / inch)|
|S Left||32cm – 37cm / 12.6 – 14.6||39cm – 46cm / 15.4 – 18.1|
|S Right||32cm – 37cm / 12.6 – 14.6||39cm – 46cm / 15.4 – 18.1|
|M Left||37cm – 41cm / 14.6 – 16.1||46cm – 53cm / 18.1 – 20.9|
|M Right||37cm – 41cm / 14.6 – 16.1||46cm – 53cm / 18.1 – 20.9|
|L Left||41cm – 46cm / 16.1 – 18.1||53cm – 61cm / 20.9 – 24.0|
|L Right||41cm – 46cm / 16.1 – 18.1||53cm – 61cm / 20.9 – 24.0|
|XL Left||46cm – 50cm / 18.1 – 19.7||61cm – 69cm / 24.0 – 27.2|
|XL Right||46cm – 50cm / 18.1 – 19.7||61cm – 69cm / 24.0 – 27.2|
|XXL Left||50cm – 56cm / 19.7 – 22.1||69cm – 79cm / 27.2 – 31.1|
|XXL Right||50cm – 56cm / 19.7 – 22.1||69cm – 79cm / 27.2 – 31.1|