Anurex® - ultinate treatment for internal and external hemorrhoids.
Instruction of use:
1. Place Anurex® sealed in its container, in the freezer compartment of your refrigerator and in up-right position. Allow to freeze for at least 2 hours. Be sure that your freezer is sufficiently cold to freeze ice cubes. Otherwise Anurex® therapy will not be effective.
2. Remove Anurex® from its storage container and apply non-medicated water soluble lubricant or Vaseline to the probe (for easier application). You are now ready to insert the probe into the rectal area.
3. To facilitate application, lie on your side in a comfortable position: then bend knee of your top leg and bring it up towards your chest. Gently applyt Anurex® into the rectum up to its base. Once in place, leave Anurex® in position for 6 to 8 minutes. Anurex® is designed to deliver its beneficial effect within the 6 to 8 minutes. Once at body temperature, Anurex® should be gently removed. No additional beneficial effect will be realized by leaving it in place after that time.
4. Remove Anurex® and wash thoroughly with soap and warm water. If desired, Anurex may be rinsed after washing in any medical disinfectant. Do not attempt to sterilize your anurex By heating or boiling!!!
5. Replace Anurex in its outer container and repeat step1. Allow 2 hours refreezing time before each treatment.
Questions about Anurex
What is the Anurex applicator made of?
The highest quality Medical Grade High density polyethylene plastic.
What is the cooling substance inside the Anurex applicator?
A specially formulated, safe, non toxic, non caustic solution that is permanently sealed within the leak-proof Anurex Device.
What is the lubricant made of and what is it for?
Non Medicated lubricant supplied at the option of Manufacturer, that is made of safe components (similar to K-Y Gel by Johnson & Johnson) and only to Help-for easier application of Anurex . It is up to the USER to decide using lubricant.
When are you supposed to use Anurex and why?
Whenever there is a pain, swelling, itching, bleeding or general irritation, and when ointments and suppositories are not effective!
How does Anurex provide a constant and even cooling?
Anurex must be placed in the freezer for approximately 1 to 2 hours before use. The cooling solution (frozen media) inside he Anurex applicator slowly thaws and in doing so, dispenses the cooling gradually over a period of time ( 6 to 8 minutes).
Can all hemorrhoid sufferers benefit from using Anurex?
Yes, anyone suffering from Internal-External hemorrhoids (minor to severe irritation) can use Anurex successfully.
How often do I (or can I) use Anurex?
It depends on the severity of the symptoms. Anurex is recommended to be use at least twice a day or as often as needed and for the period of at least 7 to 14 consecutive days. It is also recommended to use two Anurex for each treatment (one after the other). Using One Anurex after the other prolongs cooling therapy and results are far better and faster!
Are there any possibility of side effect that may be caused by using Anurex?
Anurex is absolutely Drug- Free treatment that is free of any side effects or allergic reactions!
For how long Anurex can be used?
- Anurex can be continuously used for up to 6 months. After that time cold- retaining Gel (frozen media) looses its ability to maintain the necessary temperature and after repeated thawing and refreezing. Anurex when not in use may be storage in the freezer or medicine chest for up to 2 years.
- Anurex should be placed in the freezer for at least 1 to 2 hours before each use! Anurex sealed in its protective container may be kept in the freezer all the time to be always ready for immediate use.
How is Anurex cleaned after each use?
Upon removal and before placing Anurex it in its protective container-it must be wiped with clean toilet tissue, than thoroughly washed with warm water and soap. Than it may be disinfected in any available common medical disinfectant.
ANUREX® has been developed in the USA in 1986, patented and clinically proven to be safe and effective remedy for hemorrhoids. Conducted clinical studys using cryotherapy method and for the treatment of hemorrhoids in the USA, Canada, Germany, France and Spain has proven 95% effectiveness in relief from hemorrhoidal symptoms.
ANUREX® is registered with health Ministries in the USA, Canada and other parts of the World! Anurex reputation has gained World attention and trough many international written medical journals and publications.