- The Breg Polar Care Kodiak is indicated for conditions that require sustained cold therapy to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use.
Depending on your patient-specific protocol, withnothing more than an initial fill of a little ice and water, your patients can enjoy up to 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy.
- arthroscopic procedures,
- plastic surgery,
- general surgery,
- post-traumachronic pain,
- physical therapy.
- Plysicians and patients benefit from reduced pain and swelling - follow up visits focus on recovery, rather than pain management
- Durable, powerful construction provides peace of mind
- Dual filtration pump system prevents clogs
- IntelliFlo Pad technology meets the unique demands of the treatment area with fine tuned temperature control.
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation.
This website company cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application, effectiveness or use. The information provided on this website is to be used only for information purposes. By purchasing this product You certify that the above statement (s) is/are true.
Cold Therapy parts can come into contact with skin/incisions where cold injury can occur to the affected application area, even if used as directed. Due to health and hygiene regulations, all "cold therapy" products and parts are non-returnable.
Notice: you have to buy also cuff.
Set doesn`t include any cuff.