CefarCompex Compex 3
- Compex 3 provides preset treatment programs for muscular rehabilitation, pain relief, denervated muscles,
- hyperhidrosis and Iontophoresis as well as edemas
Integrated electrotherapy and proposed treatments combining for a range of rehabilitation techniques and stimulation therapy. With Compex 3, this approach was taken one step further.
92 programs including the increasing levels:
- Rehabilitation (9),
- Analgesic (11),
- Vascular (5).
- Denervated ,
- Incontinence (4),
- Spasticity (3),
- Haemophilia (2),
- Aesthetic (9).
- Sport (13),
- Fitness (7) ,
- Cross-Training (4),
- Massage (6),
- Test Programming: TENS, NMES
A Compex 3 Kit includes:
- docking station
- Set of 4 Snap-connection cables
- Set of 4 wired connection cables
- 4 Cables equipped with the mi-SENSOR system
- Adaptor cable for anal or vaginal probe
- Cable with USB port
- Motor point pen
- 6 Bags of electrodes
- Set of electrodes for Denervated programs
- Set of electrodes for the Iontophoresis programs
- User manual
- Practical and clinical guide
- Electrode placement booklet
- Bottle of gel (250 g)
- Protective cover
- Belt clipCarrying case
- Software installation CD Rom (PC interface)
- Rechargable NIMH battery
- Software, docking station and stimulator: To prepare and manage your daily treatment plans and monitor each individual patient, a patient interface establishes a link between your computer and Compex 3 by means of a docking station and a USB connection. The software features were designed with and for therapists: Compex 3 is a tool reserved for health care professionals
- Preset treatment programs: for muscular rehabilitation, pain relief, denervated muscles, hyperhidrosis and Iontophoresis as well as oedemas.
- Programmable: Create and personalize programs, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- History/Archiving: store information in the form of patient files.
- Synchronizing: Exchange user data and treatment plans between Compex 3 and your computer in seconds .
- Mi-Technology with four Mi-Sensors included in the kit: Mi-Scan, Mi-Action, Mi-Tens and Mi-Range.
- Ti-Tens: Sensitivity is assessed Compex 3 helps you to determine the sensitivity level before starting a Gate control stimulation type session, tailored to each patient.
- Denervated treatments: Use your Compex 3 to determine whether denervation is total or partial. For a partial denervation Compex 3 performs an automatic ramp search. Iontophoresis: Available on one channel. Automatically calculates the advised electrical density.
- Organize your treatments:
- By creating a list of patients on your computer
- By assigning personalized treatments
- By transferring the list of patients to your Compex 3
- By updating your list at any time
- Tools: Compex 3 comes with a user Guide, practical guide and an electrode placement booklet.
- You have access to all the tools plus a video which shows all electrode placements in the software.
- Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated program, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Statistic mode provides you with useful information after a stimulation session like: Numbers of contractions and total contraction time, max stimulation energy level for contraction/channel, average stimulation energy level for all channels in use.
- Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR
- Back lit , graphic, pixel based display
- Rechargeable battery: with the recharger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.
- Power Supply: NiMH, 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Weight: 300g (+/-15g), incl. battery
- Dimensions*: 135 x 94 x 33 mm
- Pulsed Width: 30 μ seconds - 1000 ms
- Output Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- Current: 0-120 mA
- PC synchronization: USB connection
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
- Complies with Safety Tests: IEC 60601, IEC 60601-1-2IEC 60601-1-2-10