Pain®Gone TENS - Fast, Effective Drug-Free Pain Relief
- Pain®Gone - Natural pain relief device for chronic and acute pain.With over 1.5 million units sold worldwide, Paingone’s popularity speaks for itself. This handy device delivers a low-frequency electrical charge that helps to reduce the feeling of pain.
Pain®Gone-Natural pain relief device for chronic and acute pain.
- Use directly on the point of pain even through light clothing
- No need for batteries, leads, pads or gels
- Discreet 30 second treatment
- Clinically tested
- Class IIa Medical Device
PainGone is a handy, fast working device shaped like a large pen and is as easy to use. It works on the principles of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (also known as TENS or TNS) but unlike ordinary TENS machines it has no attachments or batteries and can be used anywhere, anytime. It uses a low-frequency electrical charge produced by crystals to provide prolonged pain relief which is clinically proven to work.
PainGone transmits electrical impulses that activate the nerve pathway which sends a "call for help" message to the brain. The brain via the spinal cord speeds endorphins (the body's own natural relief mechanism) to stop the pain.
PainGone is effective on physical pain such as:
- back pain
- tennis elbow
- sports injuries
- menstrual pain
- post operative pain
- skeletal pain
- aching muscles
PainGone is straightforward and easy to use.
- Hold PainGone in your hand
- Firmly wrap index finger around the metal ring
- Identify area of pain and place the PainGone on the point of pain
- Click the red push-button 30 to 40 times
- PainGone is effective over an area with a 15cm radius
- Each click sends a pulse that activates the body's natural defence system against pain and activates endorphins
- For best results use PainGone on a regular and consistent basis
- Can be used on acupuncture points to achieve wider reaching results when the direct point of pain cannot be identified.
PainGone should not to be used:
If you are fitted with a pacemaker
If you suffer from epilepsy
In and around the eyes
Over the heart
If you are pregnant 16 weeks and under
On wet skin or damp surroundings
Close to a supply of oxygen or flammable liquids
By children under the age of 8 years
Directly over implanted metal parts.
On the carotid sinus nerves, laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles in the front/side of the neck