Anti-bedsore cushion with 2 layers of foam Orliman
- Anti-bedsore cushion with two types of foam. Bi-elastic polyester fabric cover with polyurethane coating, featuring a handle for easy carrying. It provides heat relief, eliminating sweating.
Anti-bedsore cushion with two types of foam:
- A strong, high-density polyurethane foam base which provides great support and stability.
- A viscoelastic foam layer with shape memory consisting of particles of active carbon that adapt to the shape of the body through body heat thanks to their thermosensitive properties, enabling the foam to recover its shape when changing position.
This characteristic also reduces the static electricity that accumulates in the body during the day, which promotes greater relaxation of the muscles, helping with a more restorative rest.
Bi-elastic polyester fabric cover with polyurethane coating, featuring a handle for easy carrying. It provides heat relief, eliminating sweating. Made with no outer seams to prevent possible chafing and enable sliding on the seat.
OSL1200 p=35 kg/m³
- Prevention and auxiliary treatment of pressure sores.
- Incontinent or non-incontinent people who spend long periods of time seated.
- Postpartum pain relief and post-operative recovery in general. Light postural support..
- Fabric: 100% polyester.
- Coating: 100% breathable and impermeable polyurethane, with flame retardant and anti-microbial (fungicide and anti-bacterial) treatment.
- Filling: 100% conjugated siliconised hollow polyester bre.