- Anti-bedsore cushion with ergonomic design, filled with conjugated siliconised hollow fibre. Bielastic polyester fabric with polyurethane coating, featuring straps for easy tying to wheelchairs and seats.
Anti-bedsore cushion with ergonomic design, filled with conjugated siliconised hollow fibre. Bielastic polyester fabric with polyurethane coating, featuring straps for easy tying to wheelchairs and seats. This fabric offers perfect adaptability to the body, ensuring maximum comfort and hygiene. The fabric is breathable, waterproof, flame retardant and anti-microbial (fungicide and anti-bacterial). It provides heat relief, eliminating sweating. It has no outer seams to prevent possible chafing and does not slide on the seat.
- Fistulas and fissures in the anus.
- Postpartum fistulas and other painful processes.
- Post-operative recovery from diseases of the prostate or pelvic floor.
- Pain relief in the sacrococcygeal, ischiatic, gluteal, perineal (anal and/or urogenital) regions;
- Possibility of use in chairs with toilet
Anti-bedsore line by Orliman:
Fabric with SANITIZED® treatment, known for its proven and excellent tolerance to the skin, safe for humans and the environment. Reliable, long-lasting, bacteriostatic and fungistatic treatment.
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and fungi.
- Prevents the development of odours caused by microbial metabolism.
The Soft Anti-bedsore products, such as heel protectors, heel cushions and sheets, are made from materials that combine different properties with the following benefits:
The viscoelastic cushions are anatomically designed and contain high-density injected foam with memory effect, which makes them highly effective in distributing
the user’s weight and preventing excessive pressure.