Soft horseshoe-shaped anti-bedsore cushion Orliman
- Pressure sore prevention and treatment by distributing pressure over bony prominences and other vulnerable/sensitive areas. Help with postural changes.
Anti-bedsore cushion with ergonomic design, filled with conjugated siliconised hollow fibre, featuring straps for easy tying to wheelchairs and seats. The top of the cushion is made from very soft, fluffy fabric with Sanitized treatment. No outer seams to prevent possible chafing. It does not absorb moisture, keeping the skin always dry and improving heat control.
- Pressure sore prevention and treatment by distributing pressure over bony prominences and other vulnerable/sensitive areas.
- Help with postural changes.
- People who spend long periods of time seated.
- Postpartum pain relief and post-operative recovery in general.
- Fistulas and fissures in the anus.
- Postpartum fistulas and other painful processes.
- Post-operative recovery from diseases of the ostate or pelvic floor.
- Pain relief in the sacrococcygeal, ischiatic, gluteal, perineal (anal and/or urogenital) regions.
Anti-bedsore line by Orliman:
Fabric with SANITIZED® treatment, known for its proven and excellent tolerance to the skin, safe for humans and the environment. Reliable, long-lasting, bacteriostatic and fungistatic treatment.
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and fungi.
- Prevents the development of odours caused by microbial metabolism.
The Soft Anti-bedsore products, such as heel protectors, heel cushions and sheets, are made from materials that combine different properties with the following benefits:
The viscoelastic cushions are anatomically designed and contain high-density injected foam with memory effect, which makes them highly effective in distributing
the user’s weight and preventing excessive pressure.