Orliman Arnetec Fix technical harness jacket with zip
- Correct positioning increases patient functionality, particularly when seated in a mobility chair.Made from padded neoprene, the ends have fastening straps with a length adjustment system and a slide with an orifice on one end in order to fasten to a chai
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Features & Benefits:
- Made from padded neoprene, the ends have fastening straps with a length adjustment system and a slide with an orifice on one end in order to fasten to a chair using a screw.
- The other end has a fastening button for quick adjustment both in release and in fastening. The central part has a zip for opening and closing.
- Correct positioning increases patient functionality, particularly when seated in a mobility chair.
- The constant movements of the centre of gravity when the patient is mobilised in a wheelchair leads to instability, making it necessary to balance the skeleton.
- The correct combination of the seat back and front support allow us to apply the force necessary for correct posture and stability, using as parameters 100º for the hips, 105º for the knees and 90º for the ankles, whilst obtaining proper alignment of the vertebral column and head and levelling of the pelvis.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|XS||23 cm - 27 cm|
|S||28 cm - 32 cm|
|M||33 cm - 41 cm|
|L||41 cm - 48 cm|
Measure from the ASIS (anterior superior iliac spine), up to the point where the inner thigh touches the seat.