- Automatically isolates and contracts pelvic floor muscles
- Gradually add more weights as strength increases
- Use for up to 20 minutes per day
- Improvements expected in just 12 weeks
- Clinically proven--70% of cases of stress incontinence improved or cured by using Aquaflex.
Aquaflex is a simple and effective way to strengthen pelvic floor muscles to help improve general pelvic health, restore bladder control and also improve sexual response and satisfaction.
How does Aquaflex work?
It is very important to exercise pelvic floor muscles correctly. The Aquaflex cone is inserted the same way as a tampon and causes the pelvic floor muscles to automatically contract around it in order to hold it in place. It is the reflex action that tones the muscles. As the muscles become stronger more weights can be added and the length of time that the cones are in place can be increased, up to 20 minutes per day. Aquaflex is a safe and natural device for women to take control of their pelvic health.