Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Mi-Theta 600 shows top performance for the medical professional with high expectations. A stimulator prepared for all indications that a frequent electrotherapy user could come across in Sports Medicine as well as Orthopedic and/or Neurological rehabilitation.
Features & Benefits:
- Mi-Theta 600 is programmable and kitted with two Mi-Sensors which gives full access to the Mi-Technology (i.e. Mi-Scan, Mi-Action, Mi-Tens and Mi-Range.)
- Programmable: Create and personalize programs, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- Mi-Technology: Two Mi-Sensors are included in the kit and provide the possibility to fully use the Mi-technology with Mi-Action, Mi-Range, Mi-Tens and Mi-Scan. The Mi-technology optimizes the stimulation output and comfort.
- 2+2 function: Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, two patients at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- 134 unique programs: A large selection of indication specific treatment programs which make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal program parameters.
- Full selection of indication-specific programs: “Specific rehab programs” with a unique ACL program for knee rehabilitation, and the “Specific pain relief category” with 13 different indication specific programs.
- Three levels of progression: The muscle stimulation programs have three levels of progression. The different levels in each program are designed to reeducate the muscle gradually. Three levels ensure that optimal progress in rehabilitation is achieved.
- A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines and treatment recommendations as well as technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
- Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated program, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Stimulator features:
- i-button: Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time. In custom program mode the i-button allows you to monitor parameter settings of the program
- active rest: Automatic adjustment of the active rest energy to 50% of the contraction energy
- skip function: This function allows you to end a phase and move to the next phase
- pause: Make a pause of ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
- Statistic mode provides you with useful information after a stimulation session like:
- Numbers of contractions and total contraction time
- Max stimulation energy level for contraction/channel
- Average stimulation energy level for all channels in use.
- Rechargeable battery: With the recharger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.
- Rehabilitation programs for both Orthopedic and Neurology indications
- Specific rehab includes programs for Patellar syndrome or Hip prosthesis but also the specific ACL program for immediate and faster recovery after injury.
- Pain relief general programs for nociceptive and neurogenic pain, as well as three specific programs for joint, fracture or muscle pain.
- Specific Pain relief category includes 13 body area specific preset programs like ex: low back pain, knee pain etc.
- Vascular category offers treatment for venous and arterial insufficiency as well as drainage and capillarisation.
- Specific treatment category offers programs for Agonist/Antagonist, Spasticity and Haemophilia.
- The Sport category has three levels of the most common used programs.
- Three increasing levels of fitness and aesthetic programs.
- Six massage programs for relaxation, the perfect way to start or end a treatment session.
Number of Channels: 4
Number of Programs: 83
Number of preset, unique programs, inlcuding levels: 134
Constant Current: Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel
Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA
Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units) 0-999
Intensity Increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
Pulse Duration/Width: 30-400 μseconds
Frequency: 1-150 Hz
Power Source: NiMH, Nickel metal hydride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 138 x 95 x 33 mm
Weight: 250-350g, incl battery
Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
A mi-Theta 600 kit includes:
- Stimulator Mi-Theta 600 1
- Manual Theta 500/ Mi-Theta 600: Multi-languages
- Practical guide: Multi-languages
- Set lead wire with snap connector (1set =4cables)
- Set lead wire with pin connector (1set =4cables)
- Mi-Sensor lead wire – 2 pieces
- Bottle of gel Compex 250g
- Durastick electrodes
- Carry case
- Charger 9V -1.4A - EU
- Battery pack accuse high energy
- Belt clip
- Motor point pen
NMES (NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation) is used successfully both in medical rehabilitation as well as a complement to athletic training on all levels.The goal of electrical muscle stimulation is to achieve contractions or vibrations in the muscles. Normal muscular activity is controlled by the central and peripheral nervous systems, which transmit electrical signals to the muscles. NMES works similarly but uses an external source (the stimulator) with electrodes attached to the skin for transmitting electrical impulses into the body. The impulses stimulate the nerves to send signals to a specifically targeted muscle, which reacts by contracting, just as it does with normal muscular activity.Electrical muscle stimulation is suitable for all the muscles in the body. It can be used to strengthen muscles weakened by surgery, a fracture, etc., and improve mobility. It is also an excellent tool for stroke rehabilitation, helping patients in handgrip and gait training.Electrical muscle stimulation for rehabilitation purposes should be tested by a physiotherapist or other caregiver for the best results.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) produces good results in acute and chronic pain conditions of many kinds. It is clinically proven and used daily by physiotherapists, other caregivers and top athletes around the world.TENS activates the pain-inhibiting mechanisms of the nervous system. Electrical impulses from electrodes, placed on the skin over or near the painful area, stimulate the nerves to block the pain signals that are sent to the brain, and the pain is not perceived. The treatment’s Burst TENS/Endorphinic stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.TENS is a safe treatment method and has, in contrast to oral painkillers and other pain relief methods, no side effects. It may be sufficient as the only treatment form, but it is also a valuable complement to other pharmacological and/or physical treatments.