Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis.
- Capsuloligamentous contusions.
- Chronic osteoarticular instability.
- Lateral instabilities of the knee – varus or valgus.
- Disorders requiring control of the movement range of the knee joint.
- Post-surgical and post-traumatic treatment.
Knee support with front closure made from three-layer breathable elastic material featuring a rigid joint with flexion/extension movement range control. It features two straps to enable compression to be adjusted and the effectiveness of the joints to be increased. Its design can adapt to morphologies in which an exaggerated perimeter discrepancy exists between the lower thigh and upper calf. The outer layer of the base fabric facilitates rapid dispersion of sweat. The inner lining has a soft feel and features silicone bubble grip to prevent slippage of the brace. It also features an elastic fabric in the back of the knee area to provide a snug fit.
|Size||AROUND CENTRE OF KNEECAP|
|1||49 - 55 cm|
|2||55 - 62 cm|
|3||62 - 71 cm|
|4||71 - 82 cm|