Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors
- Aluminium structure that confirms to the curve of the spine and can be adjusted to the subject's morphology.
- Option to adjust the height of the orthosis.
- Double fastening tab.
- Extra comfort at the armpits.
- Additional straps to adjust compression.
- Additional strap for sternal support.
- Backaches in adults and teenagers with or without progressive or non-progressive static disorders (lordosis, kyphosis).
- Prevention of axial spinal defromities in the context of progessive disorders.
- Define the height accoding to the patient: the lower edge of the
orthosis must be positioned at the level of the tailbone and the dorsal
plate must be slightly higher than the shoulders.
- Shape and adjust the aluminium structure of the back-straightener.
- Slip on the back-straightener, passing the arms through the braces.
- Before fitting, make sure the end of the back-straightener is still attached to the braces.
- It is recommended that the Lombax Dorso orthosis from Thuasne is worn over a T-shirt.
- Position the lower tab, using the hand loop, then do the same with the upper tab. Simultaneously pull on the additional straps and fasten them, starting with the right strap then the left strap.
- Back Straightener Instructions
- Detach the end of the braces and simultaneoulsy pull on both straps.
- Fasten them where it suits you best.
- WARNING : For maximum effectiveness of the orthosis, never seperate the belt part from the back straightener part.
- Fit the sternal support to the subjects morphology using the velcro located on the dorsal part.
- Then adjust the torso element using the two velcro taps.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
- Squeeze out excess water, do not wring.
- Dry away from heat sources.
- Polyamid: 22%
- Elastodien: 20%
- Viscose: 27%
- Polyester 31%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|