Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors
- Removable rigid dorsal corset.
- Extra-high strong compression elastic fabric.
- Additional straps with a front-back posture-correcting effect for accurate adjustment of tightness according to different positions.
- Two-part front-fastening system with hand loops making the belt easy to put on.
- Anatomic fit for women and men.
- Improved cmfort thanks to new 3D fabric.
- Stabilization following surgery or immobilization (corset).
- Tiered compression of the dorso-lumbar vertebrae.
- Acute lumbar pain
Fitting Instructions Immobilisation Phase
- Place the corset in the belt with the help of the fasteners (the widest part needs to be in front).
- Fasten the shield horizontal in front of the abdomen, on the left to the belt with the velcro fasteners.
- Tighten on the support belt with the inside label upwards.
- Close the support belt, starting with the lower strap of the fasteners, continuing with the upper strap.
- Tighten the extra strap to achieve the desired support and tightness, first securing the right strap, than the left strap.
- You can hook the extra straps on the belt if you wish, either on the upper or lower part of the supportive belt.
- Take off the corset and place the stays for the back in the special openings inside of the belt.
- Place now the belt the same way as previously described for the immobilisation phase.
- Polyamid: 22%
- Elastodien: 20%
- Viscose: 27%
- Polyester 31%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|