Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The girdle-trousers are made in lycra, which is found on its reinforced front panel, reinforced with stays, with a hook-and-eye and zip closure system. The back panel is reinforced with plastic stays. Equipped with an elastic band serving as lumbosacral support reinforced with 4 stays, with a closure system, regulation of traction on the front panel by hook-and-eye system. Both at the waist and the thighs, it is fitted with elastic bands filled with silicone points, to prevent the garment from moving and rolling up. These elastic bands are designed to prevent the tourniquet effect, allowing free blood circulation. Lumbar cushion A built-in lumbar cushion, fastened by Velcro, provides extra support in the lumbar zone and improved relief, while stabilizing the mobile elements; it may be removed when not needed. Anatomically shaped, except for the compression upon spinal apophyses.
- This combination of girdle- trousers and lumbosacral support gives us a new concept of support of flaccid morphology (pendulous abdomen, flabby thigh musculature), associated with lumbosacral lesions.
- Girdle-trousers of this type are indicated for persons with flaccid muscle tissue with prominent pendulous abdomen,
- sagging glutei and soft thigh musculature associated with lower back pain incisional hernias,
- post-abdominal wall surgery,
- arthritis and rheumatic problems, etc. in which cosmetic appearance is important as well as compression which gathers and contains al the associated musculature, obtaining elevation of the lower abdomen and creating an upwards compression, preventing chafing of the inner thighs.
The colour is discreet and goes unnoticed with normal clothes used daily, and it is easily to put on.
|Size||Per. in cm around hips at widest point||A - Measurement from pubis to waist|
|85||81 cm - 85 cm||30 cm|
|90||86 cm - 90 cm||30 cm|
|95||91 cm - 95 cm||30.5 cm|
|100||96 cm - 100 cm||31 cm|
|105||101 cm - 105 cm||31.5 cm|
|110||106 cm - 110 cm||32 cm|
|115||111 cm - 115 cm||32.5 cm|
|120||116 cm - 120 cm||32.5 cm|
A= Measurement from pubis to waist