Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
- Capacity 300 kg
- Graduation 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Measuring range measuring rod 60 - 210 cm
- Graduation measuring rod 1 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 434 x 2,270 x 466 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD) 430 x 60 x 365 mm
- Net Weight 2.6 sts / 16.5 kg
- Power Supply Power Adapter
Functions and Properties:
- seca 360° wireless
- Mother/child function
- Patient data input
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- User-defined zero setting
- Keypad tone
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic switch-off
- Transport castors
- Stable aluminium construction