Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors.
- Natural material.
- Lining is made of fair-trade cotton.
- Reeinforced, elastic fabric with high support.
- Lumbar reinforcement via 4 stays.
- Abdominal reinforcement via 2 flexible stays.
- Easy grip due to the finger loops.
- Concealed fastening system incorporating a magnet.
- Discretion, finesse and lightness of fabrics.
- Anatomical cut.
- Compression of the back with low back pain and sciatica.
- Prevention of low back pain (with exertion, faulty posture).
- Post-surgery support of the lower back.
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Adjust the stays to the shape of your back before using it for the first time.
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Hold the left end flat using your left hand.
- Vasten the velcro strap with the hand loop, adjusting it to the desired compression (if the velcro strap is properly positioned it does not wrinkle).
- Before washing the brace in the washing machine, please assure that all velcro straps are closed by placing them on top of each other.
Composition Inner Lining
- 96% Organic Cotton
- 4% Lycra
- 74% Cotton
- 26% Elasthan
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|XS||60 - 70cm|
|S||71 - 86cm|
|M||87 - 102cm|