Back support used for relief of the lumbar spine Lumbo Direxa Women 50R51 Ottobock
- The Lumbo Direxa is the low version of the Lumbo Direxa supports. It offers moderate stabilisation and relief for the lumbar spine.
Lumbo Direxa is suitable for therapy in cases of slight to moderate pain in the lower back, sciatica, degeneration of the lumbar spine and other indications.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides pain relief,
- Breathable, skin-friendly material,
- Slim design,
- Easy to put on thanks to closures with ergonomic pocket grips,
- Machine washable
The three back supports in the Lumbo Drexa series are suitable for therapy in case of moderate low back pain, sciatica, degeneration of the lumbar spine, intervertebral disk protrusion and other indications. In addition, the Lumbo Direxa High can be used for the treatment of indications that affect the lower thoracic spine (e.g. degenerative changes). The supports offer moderate stabilisation, relieve the corresponding regions and alleviate pain. Moderate stability is achieved with four integrated plastic rods. Adjustable, elastic straps are used for individual compression and to adjust how firmly the support fits.The breathable and skin-friendly material keeps the skin dry, so that the supports can also be worn for longer periods of time. They feature a very slim design and anatomical shape, making them inconspicuous and discreet under clothing. These characteristics ensure pleasant wearing comfort.Putting on the supports is very simple thanks to closures with ergonomic pocket grips. All of the supports are machine washable.To promote blood flow and muscle function, an optional pad for the supports can be ordered additionally.
- Moderate low back pain and sciatica,
- Myostatic insufficiency / muscular imbalance of the lumbar trunk muscles.
- Moderate degeneration of the lumbar spine (e.g. osteochondrosis, facet joint syndrome, spondylarthrosis)
- Intervertebral disc protrusion (L4-S1),
- Stabilisation after discectomy (L4-S1),
- Moderate irritation of the sacroiliac joint
Size: XS - XXL.
|Size||Circumference waist (cm)|
|XS||70 – 80|
|S||80 – 90|
|M||90 – 100|
|L||100 – 110|
|XL||110 – 120|
|XXL||120 – 130|
Measure the waist cicumference approx. 2 cm obove the iliac crest.