They’re low profile, help you to recover from and prevent ankle sprains and other injuries, but should you run in an ankle brace?
On special offer
- The Malleo Sensa active support stabilises the ankle, relieves pain, and promotes rehabilitation
The Malleo Sensa is a support from the Sensa Line product line. With the Sensa Line active supports, Otto Bock offers an optimally coordinated product line. In addition to the Malleo Sensa, it also includes supports for the knee (Genu Sensa), back (Lumbo Sensa), elbow (Epi Sensa) and wrist (Manu Sensa) so that fittings for the key areas of the body are covered.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports sensorimotor functions,
- Promotes muscle stabilisation of the ankle,
- Improves circulation and ankle function,
- Targeted compression and pain relief through anatomically shaped pads in the medial and lateral areas,
- With SKINGUARD® Technology: antibacterial, odour-inhibiting, breathableFull freedom of movement.
- Feeling of instability,
- Irritation (post-operative, post-traumatic and chronic),
- Joint effusion and swelling (e.g. in case of arthrosis or arthritis),
- Ligament insufficiency.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference of ankle in cm|
|XS||17 - 19|
|S||19 - 21|
|M||21 - 23|
|L||23 - 25|
|XL||25 - 27|
|XXL||27 - 29|