- It provides for long-term support of the ankle joint and can be used for a wide range of cases and conditions.
- Moderate (residual) instability (under moderate stress)
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions (alternative to taping)
- Treatment of stable ankle fractures (Weber type A with isolated fracture of the lateral malleolus)
- Follow-up treatment of ankle fractures (incl. Jones fract.)
- Postoperative treatment of ligament injuries or fractures
- Capsular irritation and tendonitis following ankle fracture or ligament lesions
- Arthrosis with instability
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under moderate stress with accumulation of fluid)
- Impingement (capsular clamping; anterior and posterior)
left or right side
PUSH HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE RANGE CLASSIFIED AS: CARE, MED, ORTHO - FOR DIFFERENT INDICATIONS.
PUSH CARE is intended for those whose everyday freedom of movement is restricted due to a slight injury or disorder. Each product has a high degree of effectiveness, comfort and quality. Push care guarantees pain relief and improves the sense of stability by adjusting compression. It is easy to use.
PUSH MED guarantees solutions for the treatment and prevention of injuries on the locomotor apparatus. Push med relieves possible pain, thus allowing an increase to the physical ability of the joint to function under stress. Mechanical support, adjustable compression and a good fit combine to ensure this.
PUSH ORTHO is used for complaints or reduced function of the locomotor apparatus. Adequate mechanical support is key. Push ortho can play an important role in cases of repositioning and stabilisation thus compensating for loss of normal function.
|Size||Circumference in cm|
|1||26 - 29|
|2||29 - 32|
|3||32 - 35|
|4||35 - 38|
|5||38 - 41|