Aircast A60 Best Ankle Support Brace for sports
- The Aircast A60 Ankle Support works hard to reinforce and support your bones, tendons and ligaments to prevent a sprained or injured ankle,
While tennis may look like a less-grueling physical sport, the human body can go through just as much pain due to injury. Tennis ankle is a common grievance among players because they’re often running on a hard court and twisting their bodies to hit each ball. Wearing a professional ankle brace is a great way to prevent ankle-related injury or even protect the area during existing rehab or a torn ACL. The Aircast A60 Ankle Support is for ankle injury prevention – no matter if you’re a pro tennis star or someone who just plays on the weekend.
Aircast A60 best ankle brace for tennis
The Aircast A60 Ankle Support works hard to reinforce and support your bones, tendons and ligaments to prevent a sprained or injured ankle. The brace protects the weakest point of your ankle so you can sprint, jump and lunge toward tennis balls safely as you normally would. The innovative design of the brace leverages a stabilizer on each side of the ankle to help prevent sprains and rollovers, while reducing the risk of overextension, so you can be sure you’re on top of your game.
Comfort is priority for tennis players when it comes to preventative braces and the Aircast A60 Ankle Support offers relief while protecting the ankle. Outdoor tennis players will appreciate the Breathe-O-Prene material in which the brace is constructed. The lightweight material also fits into any athletic shoe so you won’t be focusing on the bulkiness of a brace while playing. The combination of comfort, protection and ease of use makes the Aircast A60 Ankle Support the perfect solution for tennis players looking to protect their ankles from injury.
Aircast A60 Sports Ankle Brace Helps Prevent Ankle Rollovers
The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace is specifically designed to help prevent rollover injuries. It has stabilizers that protect your ankle on both sides. Ankle brace experts have determined that placing these stabilizers at a 60 degree angle is ideal in helping reduce the chances of ankle sprains.
Features & Benefits:
- Prophylactic support, protection and comfort with simplified application.
- The design incorporates a stabilizer molded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against ankle sprains and prevent rollover.
- Manufactured with breathable material, for cool comfort.
- Lightweight anatomic design easily fits in athletic footwear.
- Easily adjustable application.
- Single strap replaces time-consuming lacing.
- Chronic mild ankle instability.
IS THE AIRCAST A60 ANKLE SUPPORT RIGHT FOR ME?
Prevent sprains and rollovers to previously injured, or weak, ankles during sports or other high-impact activities.
DESIGNED TO SUPPORT AND PROTECT:
- MILD TO MODERATE ANKLE SPRAINS
- CHEER & GYMNASTICS
- CYCLING & BIKING
PREVENT ANKLE INJURIES FROM HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE
- Designed with the athlete in mind, the Aircast A60 ankle brace is ideal for anyone who is looking to prevent an ankle injury. The A60 provides support at the weakest point of the ankle, thus preventing ankle sprain.
- The A60 design incorporates a stabilizer located on either side of the ankle, which is molded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against ankle sprains and rollovers.
- Comfort is one of the features that makes the A60 one of our best selling ankle braces. Manufactured from Breath-O-Prene material, you'll stay comfortably cool and dry during use. The light-weight anatomic design enhances your comfort because it easily fits in athletic footwear without creating additional bulk.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND THE BENEFITS YOU'LL EXPERIENCE!
SINGLE STRAP APPLICATION
It takes just seconds to apply and adjust the brace to get the perfect fit.
60° STABILIZER GUARDS
Helps prevent rollovers and ankle sprains.
SLEEK, ANATOMIC DESIGN
You'll enjoy a comfortable, bulk-free fit.
This breathable fabric keeps your foot and ankle cool and dry during use.
Great support for all sports.
Can be worn in water. Rinse with cool water and air dry after use.
|Size||Shoe size||U.S. Shoe Sizing/ Men||U.S. Shoe Sizing/ Women|
|S Left||below 38||Up to 7||Up to 8.5|
|S Right||below 38||Up to 7||Up to 8.5|
|M Left||39 - 42||7.5 - 11.5||9 - 13|
|M Right||39 - 42||7.5 - 11.5||9 - 13|
|L Left||43 +||12 +||13.5 +|
|L Right||43 +||12 +||13. 5 +|