Ossur Form Fit® Ankle
- With a stirrup-shaped, plastic exoskeleton that conforms to the user's anatomy, it offers the comfort and compression of a soft ankle support with 20-35% more support than traditional stirrup supports.
- ankle injury rehabilitation/mobilisation for mild to moderate sprains and strains (Grade I/II).
- support for chronically weak ankles.
Mode of action:
- Provides the compression and comfort of a soft ankle with 20-35% more protection than traditional stirrups,
- Speed-laced design provides the option of a quick lace-up.
- Aerospacer base material for comfort and breathability.
- Embedded stirrup structure provides excellent inversion / eversion support.
- Finger pull loops on heel and tongue for easier application.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Heel to instep Circumference|
|XS||28 - 30.5 cm (11 - 12")|
|S||30.5 - 33 cm (12 - 13")|
|M||33 - 35.5 cm (13 - 14")|
|L||35.5 - 38 cm (14 - 15")|
|XL||38 - 40.5 cm (15 - 16")|
Measure ankle circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone.