- Trunk orthosis with anterolateral closure for a proper fit. In the front area, it consists of semi-rigid vertical supports and a dense elastic foam fabric for a snug fit to the morphology of the abdomen.
Trunk orthosis with anterolateral closure for a proper fit. In the front area, it consists of semi-rigid vertical supports and a dense elastic foam fabric for a snug fit to the morphology of the abdomen. In the back area, it features steel supports with a special alloy that is tougher and more resistant, and a firmer, less elastic, fabric that helps to shape the figure while supporting the weight transmitted from the front area. It features 2 types of tensioner: one consisting of 4 semi-rigid straps that support and control abdominal volume and the other consisting of 2 unidirectional stretch bands that gather the soft tissue in the oblique anteroposterior direction, facilitating the lifting of the abdomen.
- Compression and restriction of lumbosacral movement.
- Improved posture and proprioception.
- Reduced loading on the vertebrae and intervertebral discs.
- Lower back pain and lumbosciatica.
- Herniated disc.
- Spondylolysis and spondylarthrosis.
- Tension or tearing of muscles or ligaments supporting the lumbar spine.
- Post-surgical and post-traumatic treatment.
|1||132 - 142 cm|
|2||142 - 152 cm|
|3||152 - 162 cm|
|4||162 - 172 cm|