Mode of action:
- Elastic traction bands which allow better adjustment ( both for men and women with a greater contour difference between the hips and waist) and elevation of the abdomen, an important characteristic of lumbar problems of which the majority are associated to prominent and fallen absomens.
- Specially esigned fastening system for facilitating fitting on geriatric patients or other patients with functional problems.
- A semi-rigid plate formed by four adaptable and preformed steel stays, and containment velour which is attached to the elastic material and to the stays thanks to a revolutionary fabrication system.
- Includes a lumbar cushion which provides heat in the area and can be easily removed.
Features & Benefits:
Made with a highly consistent elastic material that offers 50% more compression than those conventionally used, increasing lumbar containment. Produced using a stitchless seam technique, thus avoiding uncomfortable friction.
- Degenerative processes.
- Atony and muscular weakness.
- Pre and post-surgical treatments.
- Disc hernia.
Made in Spain.
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||63 - 75|
|2||75 - 83|
|3||83 - 91|
|4||91 - 99|
|5||99 - 107|
|6||107 - 115|
|7||115 - 123|