Thuasne Lombacross Activity ® Lumbar belt- Height 21cm
- Lumbar support belt reinforced postural reminder.
The belt Lombacross Activity ® is a ventilated lumbar belt fabric. Four
whales are included in the lumbar belt to control posture. The extra
lumbar strap comfortably control exerted by the restraint belt. By its
anatomical and webbing, the belt fits ideally Lombacross Activity muscle
morphology while being very comfortable.
- Crossover elastic Combitex® fabric (posture correction).
- Posterior reinforcements.
- Additional adjustable dorsal support.
- Anatomical cut to free up the ribs.
- Hand loop to make the product easier to put on.
- Acute and sub-acute lumbar pain and sciatica.
- Lumbar support following surgery or immobilisation.
- Deficiencies and static muscle
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Prophylaxis after back problems
Recommendations for placing the article
- Detach velcro on the side
- Put on the belt with the label up.
- With the help of the knot, close the lip with the velcro at the stomach site at the height of the desired support.
- To adjust the back support adjust the extra lateral bands on the front with the help of the knots.
- Wash only with the hands at 40ºC with a mild detergend without bleach or fabric softener.
- Squeeze out the water, do not wring it.
- Dry well away from any heat source.
- Polyamide 29%
- Polyester 29%
- Viscose 24%
- Elastane 18%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|