Belt for stabilisation of the lumbar spine during pregnancy medi
- Lumbamed medi is a support that has been especially developed to ease painful conditions in the lumbar spine during pregnancy.
Lumbamed medi is a support that has been especially developed to ease painful conditions in the lumbar spine during pregnancy.
Pregnancy means enormous changes to the body. Above all, the growing baby bump shifts the centre of gravity and increases the stress and strain on the pelvis and lumbar spine. This can cause symptoms and pain. Lumbamed maternity is a support that has been especially developed to ease painful conditions in the lumbar spine during pregnancy.
- Tension straps to adjust the device to the individual. Stomach belt can be adjusted without interval and is easy to adjust to accommodate the growing stomach.
- Pleasant, soft material, along with a shape that moulds to the body.
- External hand loop enable the brace to be put on easily: little energy is required.
Lumbamed maternity can be used for all indications requiring stabilisation of the lumbar spine with adjustable pressure such as:
- Pain in the lumbar region during pregnancy
- Lower back pain
Material wraps around the body with integrated stabilisation rods and tension forces that can be regulated individually, which all support the increasing stress exerted by the growing stomach. Reduced tension in the abdomen means that stress on the abdominal wall, pelvis and lumbar spine is relieved and pain is alleviated. Brace relieves stress on and stabilises the lumbar spine. Important to know: the Lumbamed® maternity lumbar support does not restrict the unborn baby's freedom of movement.
|Size||Circumference of waist|
|1||90 - 105 cm|
|2||105 - 120 cm|
|3||120 - 123 cm|