SmartSpine SI Support Otto Bock
- Unisex model only in two sizes. Indications: sciatica, irritation of the sacroiliac joint, instability of the sacroiliac joint, symphysiolysis.This product stabilizes the pelvic girdle through immobilisation of the iliosacral joint and the symphysis.
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Instability of the sacroiliac joint
- Stabilizes the pelvic girdle through immobilisation of the iliosacral joint and the symphysis
- Can relieve pain
- The removable pads improve blood circulation and are anticonvulsant
Features / Benefits:
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System: Direct circumferential compression provides stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joints
- One-hand pulley system: Compresses and conforms to individual patient anatomy
- Removable pads: Excellent for post partum symphysis pubis dysfunction with pads removed
- Low profile design: Easy to wear under clothing
New Smartspine range has been developed to effectively treat a broad range of neck and back problems from non-specific lower back pain to post-operative care. They provide pain relief and stabilisation in the following way:
- By physically restricting movement and motion of the lumber spine they help you to achieve and maintain good posture.
- By splinting the lower trunk (lumbar spine and pelvis) they reduce the movement of muscles.
- By increasing intra-abdominal pressure, they relieve the spine and the intravertebral discs by widening the space between them and the surrounding bones, ligaments and tendons.
They are easy to put on and take off, and are adjustable via a superior, one-handed pulley system that provides smooth, symmetrical compression to treat and relieve your condition.
Made from breathable, washable materials that make them pleasant to wear, their modern, low-profile design is discreet under clothing. Speak to your consultant, orthotist or physiotherapist to see whether one of the Smartspine range might be suitable for you.
|S/M||up to 88,9 cm / 35 inch|
|L||88,9 – 127,0 cm / 35 – 50 inch|