medi 4C flex
- Product with movable hip bar for better comfort while sitting.Recommended as post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumours and metastases of vertebral bodies,
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine,
- medium-term immobilisation after intervertebral disc surgery,
- axial stabilisation in osteoporotic bone collapse of the thoracic and lumbar spine,
- temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures,
- permanent orthotic care for in-operable spinal tumours and metastases,
- post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumours and metastases of vertebral bodies,
- after care of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation.
Mode of action:
- hyper-extension of the vertebral column provides stabilisation in the saggital plane,
- rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads,
- stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion.
- moveable hip bar for comfort while sitting,
- available in 4 sizes with optional adjustments of the side bar length,
- easy to use with cantilever closing mechanism,
- adjustable chest bar width.
This model has got B-fast button closer.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference hip cm||Lenght of torso - regular torso||Lenght of torso -short torso||Lenght of torso -ultrashort torso|
|S||60 - 75cm||39 - 47cm||36 - 44cm||32 - 40cm|
|M||76 - 90cm||42 - 50cm||39 - 47cm||35 - 43cm|
|L||91 - 105cm||45 - 53cm||42 - 50cm||38 - 46cm|
|XL||106 - 115cm||48 - 56cm||45 - 53cm||41 - 49cm|
Measurement torso lenght: from the middle of the symphysis pubis to the lower border of the sternoclavicular joints