This product has been designed and tested as a single use product, and is not intended for multiple use.
Your doctor has determined correct size of back pad.
Size 1 - model 4C with small back pad: 22cm
Size 2 - model 4C with large back pad: 28cm
Notice: waist belt cm: up to 125cm
- stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine,
- medium-term immobilisation after intervertebral disc surgery,
- axial stabilisation in osteoporotic bone collapse of the thoracic and lumbar spine,
- temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures,
- permanent orthotic care for in-operable spinal tumours and metastases,
- post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies,
- aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation.
Mode of action:
- hyper-extension of the vertebral column provides stabilisation in the saggital plane,
- rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads,
- stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion.
- excellent fit with adjustment in three dimensions,
- patented ratchet-fastener,
- rachet fastener allows simple and accurate adjustment,
- quick application,
- light and comfortable,
You have to choice of 2 back pad sizes (22 and 28 cm) allows varying degrees of targeted support.