Share the link 3-point hyperextension brace Orthoservice
- Height regulation at side control plate level. •Dorsal lumbar tightening plate, adjustable via band and fastening system.
When Orthoservice designed the new e-STAB 3-point hyperextension brace, they wanted to do more than “just” create an effective product that is comfortable to wear.
Thanks to the horizonal and vertical telescopic design and telescopic pelvic and sternal bands, e-STAB succeeds in adapting to fit the body shape of every patient with even fewer sizes.
- A lightweight aluminium alloy frame without any sharp metal edges for maximum comfort.
- Telescopic mechanism: the brace can be adjusted at the sides with the screws, without having to remove it, both vertically and horizontally.
- Pelvic band with polymer terminals: The pelvic band has terminals made of a flexible and resistant polymer, is telescopic horizontally, with numbered reference notches, and a has a vertical tilting system. It can be shaped in the central part and locked (0°,18°, 36°) by means of grub screws.
- The end parts are made of a resistant and flexible polymer for optimal adaptability to the anatomy of the patient
- Grub screws allow the tilting to be secured in position at 0° or 18°
- The angle of the underarm joints can be adjusted using the notched system that corresponds with the angle of the underarm pads (every 7,5°)
- Moveable sternal plate
- Fastening system: Lightweight and resistant lever, in acetal resin, with safety lock / Exclusive belt length adjustment system with double-pass buckle and self-locking pre-fastening system
- EASY CLOSURE -The belt attaches to the frame by means of a lightweight and durable acetal resin lever with a safety button
- ANATOMICALLY SHAPED LUMBAR PLATE = Features padding on the inside with central relief zones so as not to press on the vertebrae
- Removable padded parts, fixed with buttons/snaps. Made of PE foam, bi-coupled with elastane blend fabric, with water repellent treatment.
- THERMOFORMED PADDING - Without seams and gluing, they are made of bi-coupled PE foam and covered with a mixed elastane fabric, with an attractive texture. They can be shortened in length (following the provided cutting lines) and then applied with practical buttons. Water-repellent treatment.
- Traumatic fractures (T10-L1/L2)
- Osteoporotic or metastatic-related compression fractures of the thoracic spine and the dorsolumbar transition (T10-L1/L2)
- Osteomalacia with fractures
- Dorsolumbar osteoarthritis
- Substitute for plaster corset
e-STAB represents the evolution of the hyperextensors which had already replaced the old pinstriped corset: new details based on 3 thrust points.
Practically “taylor made”
The telescopic structure (both horizontally and vertically), the pelvic and sternal bands, which are also telescopic, the innovative hooking system, the adjustable padding, and every single detail, are the result of highly advanced design.
With only 6 sizes, e-STAB covers all fits. Measure the pelvis circumference and height to determine the right size by consulting the appropriate table.
|Size||Pelvic circ.||Height measured from the proximal side of the corpus sterni to the upper edge of the pubic bone (tuberculum pubicum)|
|1||50 - 75 cm||41 - 54 cm|
|1S||50 - 75 cm||30 - 41 cm|
|2||75 - 105 cm||41 - 54 cm|
|2S||75 - 105 cm||30 - 41 cm|
|3||105 - 135 cm||41 - 54 cm|
|3S||105 - 135 cm||30 - 41 cm|