Golfer's Elbow Brace - Epimed Promaster Thämert
- The bandage is suitable for all kinds of ailments such as tennis elbow or golfer's elbow support brace. Through the two integrated silicone pads the compression pressure will be optimally transferred.
- Tendinopathy (inflammation of the tendon attachments) in the elbow
- Medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
The Thuasne Epi-med is a bandage with two integrated silicone pads which transmit the compression pressure optimally and additionally ensure a good grip of the Epi-med. The bandage can be closed by a Velcro fastener and is for both, the left and the right arm suitable. The Thuasne EpiMed Promaster is the succeeding model of the Epi-med Plus.
The bandage is suitable for all kinds of ailments such as tennis elbow or golf elbow. Through the two integrated silicone pads the compression pressure will be optimally transferred. Additionally insertable silicone pads, so-called FlexiPads allow an even more targeted change in the pressure. They are positioned between clasp and upholstery.
The Epicondylitisorthese relieves overloaded tendons at epicondyle and thus help against irritation and pain. Thuasne Epi-med Promaster is available in 5 different sizes. The sizes of the arm must be well measured before it is ordered.
Features Thuasne Epi-med Promaster:
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Targeted pressure
- The pressure can be extended by two additional Flexi pads.
Universal right/left model.
In 1919 Otto Thämert founded a company specializing in the trade of foundationwear and bodices. With time the search and development of new products led to increasingly better results. The company started production of orthopaedic devices. The close cooperation with doctors and orthopaedic specialists led to numerous inovative products.
In the past 20 yearsThämert had established lasting partnerships in the UK, USA, Sweden, France, Italy, and Spain.
In 2008 Thuasne acquired 100% of Thämert. Today Thuasne embodies the tradition and quality of two well-established companies with rich history.
|Size||arm circumference in cm|
|XS||22 - 23 cm|
|S||24 - 25 cm|
|M||26 - 27 cm|
|L||28 - 30 cm|
|XL||31 - 34 cm|