- The Epi Sensa elbow support promotes sensorimotor functions and activates muscular stabilisation of the elbow region.
The Epi Sensa elbow support promotes sensorimotor functions and activates muscular stabilisation of the elbow region.
- Lateral/medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer's elbow),
- Irritations (post-operative, post-traumatic or chronic),
- Joint effusions and swellings (e. g. in case of osteoarthritis or arthritis),
- Tendomyopathies and other soft tissue diseases (e. g. chronic bursitis) and injuries.
- Provides targeted compression of the elbow region for the resorption of edemas, hematomas and effusions,
- Integrated pads enhance the micro massage effect on the soft tissue around the joint,
- Relieves pain and improves muscular stabilization.
Features & Benefits:
- The open mesh section at the hollow of the elbow reduces the formation of wrinkles and ensures a high level of wearer comfort,
- Integrated, anatomically shaped pads in the medial and lateral areas,
- Ring-shaped recesses in the pads serve to relieve the pressure on the epicondyles and contribute to the anatomically correct positioning of the support,
- The support can be worn either on the left or on the right elbow.
The active support 50A7 can be worn on either the left or right elbow.
Made in Germany.
The Epi Sensa is just one support in the Sensa Line product line. With the Sensa Line active supports, Otto Bock offers an optimised, coordinated product line. In addition to the Epi Sensa elbow support, it also includes supports for the ankle (Malleo Sensa), knee (Genu Sensa), back (Lumbo Sensa) and wrist (Manu Sensa) so that fittings for the key areas of the body are covered.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Forearm Circumference in cm / inch|
|XS||19 - 21 cm / 7.5 - 8.0 in.|
|S||21 - 23 cm / 8.0 - 9.0 in.|
|M||23 - 25 cm / 9.0 - 10.0 in.|
|L||25 - 27 cm / 10.0 - 10.5 in.|
|XL||27 - 29 cm / 10.5 - 11.5 in.|
|XXL||29 - 31 cm / 11.5 - 12.0 in.|