- Elbow soft support with silicone support pads and tension strap.The smart response to elbow pain.Cleverly conceived mode of action alleviates symptoms; soft padding in the sensitive flexion area.
Epicomed is anatomically tailored knitted support with textured silicone support pads.
- high elasticity, breathable and moisure-transporting clima-comfort knitted fabric.
- removable strap for individual pressure adjustment,
- specially knitted comfort-zone at the bwnd of the elbow prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation,
- lateral and medial epicondylitis ( tennnis elbow, golfer`s elbow),
- dislocation of the elbow,
- joint effusion and swelling due to arthritis and osteoarthritis.
How does it work?/Mode of action
Epicomed causes a massage effect, which supports perfusion, by interacting with compressive knitted fabric and the two integrated silicon inlays. This effect furthers the decline in swellings and bruises. Irritation and pain are relieved. In addition, the lashing strap can be individually adjusted for the level of stress at work or during sport. This helps to reduce excessive stress on the musculature and tendons.
Supports cause the greatest effect during physical exercise. In principal, the support can be worn all day. However, this depends on how comfortable the support is to wear. You should avoid bending your arm tight for a long period. The support should be taken off for longer breaks (e.g. when sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialized shop.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse out the product thoroughly.
Pull the support over the elbow until the hollow of the elbow lies in the middle of the knitted Comfort Zone and the seam runs over the middle of the protruding bone (epicondyle). The support is sitting properly when you can easily feel the internal and external bone protruberance (epicondyles) through the notches in the silicone inlays.
By loosening or tightening the lashing strap, you can adjust the pressure individually, depending on the physical stress. The strap can also be easily removed if necessary during wear.
Please take care that trained staff instruct you when putting on the support for the first time. If you suffer too much pain during the day or have an unpleasant feeling from wearing the support, take it off at once and contact your doctor or the responsible suppliers.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Measurement of forearm|
|1||17cm - 20 cm , 6 3/4 - 8 inches|
|2||20 cm - 23 cm, 8 - 9 inches|
|3||23 cm - 26 cm, 9 - 10 1/4 inches|
|4||26cm - 29 cm, 10 1/4 - 11 1/2 inches|
|5||29 cm - 32 cm, 11 1/2 - 12 1/2 inches|
|6||32 cm - 35 cm, 12 1/2 - 13 3/4 inches|
Pomiar: Obwód 5cm od środka stawu łokciowego