The treatment of tendonitis could be prevented if safety measures are taken in consideration, but unfortunately, once it occurs you can only treat it as well as you can so you can recover as soon as you can.
Orliman Sport elastic elbow support with gel pads
- The pads redistribute bandage compression from the prominent epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissues and provide an intermittent massaging effect
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Manufactured in a breathable stretch knit fabric that is very strong and soft for added comfort; its seamless construction means no uncomfortable rubbing.
- 3D anatomical adjustment.
- The product includes viscoelastic pads that redistribute the compression on the epicondyle and epitrochlea, and an elastic strap for individualised adjustment to achieve selective tightness.
- The controlled compression provides pain relief and helps eliminate tension.
- The pads redistribute bandage compression from the prominent epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissues and provide an intermittent massaging effect.
- Around the elbow, the knit fabric is softer, avoiding pressure and undesired compression in this area.
- epicondylitis (tennis elbow),
- epitrochleitis (golfer’s elbow),
- mild contusions,
- inflammatory processes,
- injuries and instability,
- support and protection for athletic and work activities.
- Orliman Sport`s products are distinguished by their highly aesthetic and ergonomic design, and their three-dimensional (3D) anatomic fit.
- Manufactures in a breathable, three-dimensional stretch knit fabric that provides improved lateral elasticity while applying the necessary compression in each zone.
- Their seamless construction means no bothersome rubbing, and they have built-in comfort zones made of a softer knit fabric to avoid pressure and undesired compression.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Cifrumference of elbow centre|
|1||22 cm - 26 cm|
|2||26 cm - 30 cm|
|3||30 cm - 34 cm|