Arm - the free upper extremity is divided into upper arm (brachium), forearm (antebrachium) and hand(manus). The arm is the human body part with the greatest mobility of all, which is based on the construction of the shoulder joint.
- Elbow bandage with dimpled silicon pad for compression and friction-massage additional with a circular band for local strain relief.
Epidyn Akiv Sporlastic
Elbow brace with studded silicone pad for compression and friction, in addition to the local band with circular strain relief. Circular band for selectively dosage pressure for strain relief of the inflammatory changed tendon tissue at the epicondyle.
- Elbow arthritis,
- Accompanying Epicondylitis by osteoarthritis,
- Ligament insufficiency,
- Elbow distortion,
- Irritation after surgery,Fractures, rheumatic elbow effusion.
Features & Benefits:
- Relief and compression of the elbow,
- Friction massage,
- Pain relief over reduced nociceptive afferents by stimulation of mechanoreceptors (gate control theory),
- Accelerated resorption of effusions through releasing,
- Improved nutrition situation for the body
- Medial and lateral- incorporated Silicon frictions- pad
- Optimized fit through special knitting technique
- Fine dosage Velcro
The elbow bandage can be used on the left and right arm.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Elbow circumference in cm|
|M||26 - 28|
|XL||30 - 32|