- Keeps the ankle in a functional position to prevent foot collapse. Enables a more natural and efficient walking pattern.
- Weakness or inability to dorsiflex the ankle (clubfoot) as a result of neurological injuries, congenital alterations or muscular disorders.
- Flaccid paralysis associated with hemiparesis.
- One supramalleolar part made of micro-perforated breathable fabric that wraps around the ankle. It features a pad in the back that hugs the Achilles tendon and provides maximum comfort and distributes pressure. There are also relief points offering a massage effect on the soft parts. The central anchoring system can be adjusted to the ankle perimeter to guarantee the most adequate position for each patient.
- An elastic traction band keeps the ankle in a neutral position and connects the supramalleolar part to the “S” hooks or the hook to the footwear.
- The anti-slip hook attached to the footwear and a strap that is secured to the laces prevents undesirable movement.
- 4 pairs of “S” hooks for greater stability and varum-valgum foot control.
In order to obtain a greater degree of therapeutic e ectiveness in the di erent pathologies and to prolong the life and utility of the product, it is fundamental that the correct size adequate for each patient or user is chosen (enclosed in the packet is a diagram with all the sizes and the equivalent in centimetres). An excess compression can produce intolerance, therefore we recommend that the compression be regulated to an optimum degree.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Measurement of ankle|
|1||14 - 20 cm|
|2||20 - 26 cm|
|3||26 - 32 cm|