Otto Bock Malleo Immobil Night Splint - AFO 50S20
- The Malleo Immobil Night Splint is designed for nighttime support of the foot with slight dorsal extension.
The Malleo Immobil Night Splint is designed for nighttime support of the foot with slight dorsal extension.
- Plantar fasciitis/ heel spur.
- Achilles tendon tendinopathy.
- Complaints due to excessive strain on soft tissue in the foot.
- Aftercare of tendon lengthening in the calf area
Features & Benefits:
- Avoiding plantar flexion,
- Positioning with slight dorsal extension,
- Easy to adapt thanks to the hook-and-loop / clip closure system.
- Suitable for fittings on either side.
Among other things, the Malleo Immobil Night Splint is designed for the aftercare of tendon lengthening operations in the vicinity of the calf musculature and for complaints resulting from excessive strain on soft tissue in the foot. It is suitable for both post-operative and functional therapy. It was developed specifically for nighttime support of the foot with slight dorsal extension.The Malleo Immobil Night Splint ensures nightly, passive tendon lengthening of the plantar flexors of the foot and the muscle and tendon structures of the hindfoot and sole. This prevents unhealthy joint motion and relieves pain.The Malleo Immobil Night Splint is well padded, lightweight, has good hygienic properties, and can be worn on either side. The night splint can be adapted easily and individually thanks to the combination of hook-and-loop and clip closure systems.
Made in Germany.
|S||up to 37|
|M||38 – 42|