- The medial posting provides an effective way to compensate pronation.Mediroyal MOW ® makes it easy to correct and stabilize the foot.
Mediroyal MOW ® makes it easy to correct and stabilize the foot.
Mediroyal MOW® is made of EVA foam in two densities along with Poron® in the heel area for increased shock absorption.The posting effect is 5-7 mm effectively depending on the size. The cover is made from a high friction polyamide for good durability and comfort. Mediroyal MOW® insole has also been fitted with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) function which allows it to fully function in a working or hospital environment along with ans ESD-certified shoe.
- Temporary posting - Mediroyal MOW® can be used for diagnostic evaluations to see how the patient reacts to a medial posting, without having to make an individual insole,
- Plantar Fasciitis - Loading of the Flexor Hallucis Longus, Flexor Digitorium Longus and Tibialis Posterior will be reduced which can reduce pain and repetitive stress of the structures. The additional heel-cup on the MOW®-insole will assist to containerize the fat pad of the heel which creates a better shock absorption. This together with physical therapy will reduce the pain,
- Osteoarthritic knee pain - The medial posting of the insole can change the loading of the knee joint which can reduce the pain both during activity as well as resting,
- Patella Femural Pain/instabilities - Mediroyal MOW® insole will provide and effective medial posting to the foot and ankle which assists a better tracking of the patella.
- ACL ruptures/ACL reconstructions - The Mediroyal MOW® insole provides medial posting which reduces anteriomedial rotation during loading. This can both provide a better knee control as well as an increased proprioception.
MediRoyal Nordic. Sweden.