Aircast AirSelect Standard Foot & Ankle orthopedic support
- The main indications for the Standard are:Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg.Severe ankle sprain.Post-operative immobilization.
Features & Benefits:
- Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb),
- Integrated inflation system puts the patient in control for an individualized fit,
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread- For greater traction and longer wear.
- Removal of heel pain- SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike.
- Low profile rocker sole:
- The lab-designed rocker sole, enables a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulations' and reduces hyperextension of the knee.
- Toe-off section continues the rocking motion, enhancing mobility.
- Mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential.
- Custom and comfortable fit:
- Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient
- Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance
- Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort.
AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL)
- Ease of application:
- Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema
- Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell.
The Standard walking boot offers a moderate level of support and Aircast’s quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. The main indications for the Standard are:
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg.
- Severe ankle sprain.
- Post-operative immobilization.
|Size||Shoe size EU||Shoe size UK||Men shoe size US||Women shoe size US|