- XLR8 Walker Dual Air Bladders, Anatomically Correct Calf Section and Positional Toe Guard
XLR8 (Accelerate) is a full shell pneumatic walking boot designed to enablepatients to safely and comfortably ambulate after an injury or surgery.
- integrated medial and lateral air pumps (and air release valves) for individual control of the dualair chambers,
- the built-in blue pumps are easily accessible and a few quick squeezes will inflatethe heavy duty air chambers that are concealed between the rigid outer shell and soft foamliner,
- anterior-closure liner has adjustable sizing and extends two inches above the uppershell configuration to eliminate potential edge pressure or soft tissue impingement,
- soft internalfoot pad and wide heel area to accommodate bandages,swelling and inflation of theair chambers,
- a non-skid, low profile,shock-absorbing outer sole with a rocker motion that allows for smooth transition from heel strike to midstance and toe off,
- the wide baseand tread pattern is designed for durability as well as variety of surfaces and weather conditions.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||UE shoes size||US Men shoes size||US Women shoes size|
|XS||< 35||Up to 4||Up to 5|
|S||35 - 38||4 - 7||5 - 8|
|M||39 - 43||7 - 10||8 - 11|
|L||44 - 47||10 - 13||11 - 15|